Two years ago saw the start of a long battle for some local families and businesses to bring to justice the authors behind an awful Troll Blog ‘Thoughts Of Oscar’, although the blog has now closed our fight continues.
When this struggle for justice began in earnest some of our group www.victimsofoscar.com, including myself naively thought that the very people our taxes pay to serve and protect us would act professionally and prosecute at the very least that blogs self-confessed main author David Nigel Roberts of Nigel Roberts newsagents in Llandudno, http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-blog-thoughts-oscar-7745187
It is with great dismay that we are still little or no further forward in our pursuit of these vile people that authored that blog for the sole purpose of malice, why is that? I mean a mass of evidence supporting the deliberate harassment and victimisation of all complainants against the blog was presented to North Wales Police, but they refused to act, why?
North Wales Police and especially DSI John Hanson said the evidence presented to them did not cross the threshold for prosecution.
Yet when presented with another much less harmful situation regarding a local AM who had discovered a doctored picture of her face mounted on that of a naked female body, North Wales Police quickly apprehended the person responsible and successfully prosecuted him under section 5 of the public order act.
Amongst the evidence we presented to North Wales Police that was published by the authors of the ‘Thoughts Of Oscar Troll Blog’ were homophobic hate comments, comments insinuating that one man was a paedophile, comments attacking dead relatives of certain victims, comments attacking disabled children, disgusting comments about minors, the authorship also used the identities of others to attack their victims and all this evidence was passed to North Wales Police.
Still North Wales Police refused to act, why, why, why, why.
Since the demise of that blog its authors have continued their harassment of their victims, they have for example stolen the photo’s of a married lady from when she was four years old and insinuated her husband had groomed her from that age claiming he was a paedophile.
We have discovered the following which we believe is why North Wales Police refuse to act in this case.
- David Jones MP for Clwyd West was a regular contributor to the blog despite his continual denials.
- We have an admission by a Mr Ian Ralph, the computer expert responsible in his words for the cleaning and maintenance of not only the blogs computers but also the computers of David Jones Solicitors and other local businesses. That Dylan Moore Solicitor for David Jones solicitors and David Jones MP, long term business partner, was a buffer for the blog.
- We have an admission from Mr Dylan Moore That Nigel Roberts passed information via the blog to the North Wales Police, which implies he is a police informer.
- We have also discovered a strong Masonic influence between the North Wales Police and the people we know to be behind the authorship of ‘Thoughts of Oscar’. http://www.name-n-shame.co.uk/freemasons.html
- We have in addition discovered deliberate collusion between North Wales Police and the blog itself, for example between 2007 and 2014 all the complaints brought to the attention of the police regarding the blog were ignored and the complainants told that North Wales Police had no idea who was behind the blogs authorship therefore could do nothing. These were deliberate lies,
- In 2010 a judge ordered North Wales Police to speak with the authors behind the blog and have them remove vile comments put on the blog that could influence the Jury during an on going criminal trial. In addition Inspector Ian Verburg attended the office of Nigel Roberts fours years ago and instructed Mr Roberts to remove disparaging remarks Mr Roberts had published on the blog regarding one of Inspector Verburgs staff.
- So the plot thickens http://www.transparency.org.uk/our-work/uk-corruption/police
North Wales Police are undoubtedly corrupt and extremely partial.