This morning we had a rude awakening, at 05.25 the North Wales Police helicopter was hovering just at the rear of our home, it was all but motionless for about 15 minutes:
- Why then was it hovering above my home at such an early hour for at least 15 minutes? what was the really necessary and costly to the tax payer reason for that?
- When the occupants saw me filming them it then moved to the side of my home for another 10 minutes, why?
- If there was no good reason for it to be at my home, not just waking my family but neighbouring family’s as well, but it needed to be in the area, why did the pilots not hover above the golf club or beach away from a residential area?
- Strangely moments after my call to 101 the helicopter moved away toward the area of West Shore beach then disappeared all together.
- As for the operator telling me North Wales Police only use their helicopter if really necessary, because of the extreme cost, those of us that have read this blog: http://michaelcreamervsthemob.co.uk/2015/06/10/pc-0489-stephen-carroll-and-the-helicopter/ will be only to aware that that is bullshit.