Callum Vega, just out of nappies, a young Tory, not yet had his first shave, wonders why Dirty Dave MP has not been Knighted
Well Callum, Mr Llandudno explains it to you!
Friday, 12 August 2016
Reasons Why David Jones Should Not Get A Knighthood
We suspect that David Cameron wasn’t inclined to give him one after he sacked him from his role as Secretary State for Wales, has had the then Chief Whip Michael Gove give him a bollocking for his role in the Thoughts of Oscar blog and then he trolled him via twitter.
- He contributed/authored a nasty poison pen style troll blog.
- He’s a nasty little man.
- He’s dishonest.
- He’s homophobic
- He’s rude to disabled people
- He trolled the Prime Minister on his anonymous Twitter account, before being found out and coming up with the most pathetic excuse for doing so.
- His colleagues don’t like him…they don’t trust him, he’s got a reputation for recording all conversations.
- He’s a snob.
- He needs his PA Brian George to give him vitamins.
- He makes poor Brian carry Wine Gums everywhere because he likes them.
- He’s a Christian…when it suits him.
- He likes to threaten people.
- He’s a weird old Freemason who doesn’t attend meetings but still does the handshake, wears the ring & tries to get favours.
- He let Nigel Roberts take all the stick for the Oscar blog, despite being a driving force behind the political posts.